skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, May 7, 2010
Baby Bedding!
Our Baby Boy's bedding arrived today!!
I'm so excited about it! I love the colors and its so soft!
1 comment:
SharonRae
said...
I really like that set and it is So soft! Good choice!
May 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather Widget
Get the
Weather Widget
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
About Us
The Fennemans
We both came to Indianapolis for education and met in the Fall of 2005. We were married 2 years later on September 29, 2007.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(18)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(38)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(1)
Baby Bedding!
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
1 comment:
I really like that set and it is So soft! Good choice!
Post a Comment